MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Maximize digital effectiveness by proactive proposing customized channel mix based on brand objectives.
- Lead, integrate & build compelling report (media, social, activities) & analysis to brand team with accurate, actionable learning & recommendation.
- Always-on surfing/researching all relevant online channel to recognize and understand consumer needs, our Equity performance and identify ideas to improve brand Equity on online social.
- Develop active, collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, key influencers, new media and vendors for successful negotiations, by leveraging on the economy of scale, shared resources and learnings, all leading to efficiency and increased market share.
- Pioneer and lead in creating new engagement channels to help the business unleash new categories and geographical relevant consumer needs that lead to new concepts, new product propositions, and increased consumer base.
- Ensure affiliate alignment with an achievement of Regional/Corporate KPIs.
Drive Data-Driven Marketing Project:
+ Ensure Brands develop an understanding of the consumer through analyzing and cultivating CRM data and recommend appropriate reflective digital/marketing campaigns and/or innovations.
+ Explore & evaluate data management platform & partners.
+ The lead project of data collection & synchronization across functions from local & global.
Work with Media agency & local/ global partners to analyze data, retarget on media channels and convert to purchase.
- Engage and Collaborate well with Brand team & business team:
+ Proactively join multifunctional team meeting and raise issues/ solution on time
+ Well cooperated & work closely with Brand team to understand their business needs & well known about the product.
+ Provide input into digital key tasks and timeline for Digital Activities & follow strictly all the details vendor execution to deliver the outcome as expected
+ Well-connect with Digital partners from global (Facebook, Google) to local to drive new initiatives & always-on optimization.
- Education, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-year experience in digital
- Experience in the same position across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, PR, sales promotion, digital is an advantage
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic requirements