MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- BA degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager.
- Experience managing a high performance sales team.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Good at English